Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy Weekend!!

Hiya ladies!! I haven't forgotten about my blog or nail polish or spending money I don't have!! :D My new job is very exhausting, so I don't really have time to blog. Or maybe I just don't make time, which I really need to remedy. Plus the new World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria expansion was released on September 25, and I've been playing that a lot! :D

I do have pictures of past manis I have worn, except for one. It was supposed to be a leopard print and I thought I would be awesome to put Jordana Crystal Glitter on top of everything and it just looked horrid!! :( I only wore it for two days because I was too lazy to take it off.. LOL.

I will post pictures later today, though! Of manis and my recent shopping haul :D

My hubby went down to Missouri again this weekend sans my 6 year old, so I have both kidlets this weekend :\ That's an adventure in itself.

Until later!!

<3 Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment